What is the right mortgage for you?
Discounted? Fixed? Capped? Offset? Tracker?
You really don’t need to be.
We can explain all the detail in a clear, jargon-free way. Lifting the mystery surrounding the world of mortgages, we provide specialist, expert mortgage advice in the following areas:
• Home Mover Or First Time Buyer Mortgages – up to 100% mortgages available
• Self-employed Mortgage Advice
• Re-Mortgage Deals
• Buy to Let Mortgage Advice
• Debt Consolidation Re-Mortgage
• Equity Release Mortgages and Home Reversion Schemes
• Mortgages For Over 55’s Or Retired
• 2nd Charge Loans
• Self-Build Mortgages
• Guarantor Mortgages
• Let To Buy Mortgage
• Capital Raising
• Divorce/Separation Mortgage Advice
• Income Protection Insurance
• Mortgage Life Assurance
We can also offer assistance where clients are experiencing the following difficulties.
• Declined a mortgage from their bank
• Declined a new deal with their existing mortgage provider
• Struggling to sell and want to move home
• Adverse credit problems
• Buying a property from or with a family member
Your choice of mortgage is one of the most important financial decisions you will make, so let us give you a helping hand. At CDG we are confident we will give you high quality advice and a service second to none.
Your peace of mind is our goal.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up payments on your mortgage. There will be a fee for arranging a mortgage of between £395 and £795 dependent upon your individual circumstances.
If you’d like to find out more about our mortgage advisory service here at CDG, please call us on (0115) 9771155 for your free, no obligation review, send us a message using our contact page